Monday, January 17, 2011

Vang Vieng, Laos




The good news: The above pics are merely from my guesthouse. It is BEAUTIFUL here. Just amazing. And there are a million fun activities to engage in like kayaking through caves.

The bad news: I've been sick with a 102 fever. I'm getting better. I don't think I have a fever today...but I can't tell because we aren't able to find a properly working thermometer. However I feel a lot better and rather energized after a rather ill 2.5 days. I think I had/have the flu, but it also seemed to attack my chest and then later my sinuses. Mostly, my issues have been temp. related. Anyways, let's hope I keep up the pace of getting better. I need to enjoy this place while I'm here! Plus, I don't want to have to find out about the Laos medical system.

No comments: